The Soldering Inductive Machine was conceived to apply tin on the crimping area of the terminals.
The terminal heating is made by induction technology and the tin is added from an automatic feeder.
This process makes possible the fully automatic welding, without physical contact and with all the temperature parameters and tin quantity addition totally controlled.
- Tinning inductive machine without contact
- Two independent production modules
- Four terminals in each module
- Assures tin deposition on crimped terminals
- Temperature monitoring
- Interchangeable gabarits
- Less than 30s for gabarit change
- Safety light curtain
- Smoke exhaust system with carbon gas filter
- Interactive touch console
- Log file for errors
- Data export trough USB
- Auto diagnosis for error checking
- Multi language support
- Customizable access levels
- Barcode reader